外贸知识,免费投稿宣传!免费分享!

在线投稿

当前位置: 网站首页  >  外贸英语

三部美国电影经典台词

时间:2021-07-21人气: 作者:

《阿甘正传》经典台词:

1. Life was like a box ofchocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

《肖申克的救赎》经典台词:

1. Lights out! 熄灯!

2. Risk goes up, price goes up. 价钱随风险上涨

3. Same old shit. 还是老样子

4. Put your trust in the Lord, your ass belongs to me.

把信仰寄托给神, 把贱命交给我.

5. Man should have a skill. 人人都应有一技之长

6. Salvation lies within. 得救之道, 就在其中

7. Get busy living or get busy dying.

忙碌着活, 或忙碌着死 (至高哲理)

8. Every man has his breaking point. 人的忍耐是有限度的

9.You have the right to remain silent. If you give up this right, anything you say can be held against you in court.

你有权保持沉默,但如果你放弃的话,你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供.

10.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 心怀希望是好事, 而且也许是最棒的事. 美好的事物是永远不会消逝的

《乱世佳人》经典台词:

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2.I wish I could bemore like you.

(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!

(即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

9.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

10.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

11.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

[外贸知识网图文来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除]
标签:

本类推荐