Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
Partial shipment is allowed.
允许分批装运。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
to make delivery of the goods
交货
to take delivery of the goods
提货
transshipment (T.S.)
转运
to tranship (transship)
转运
transhipment permited
允许转运
transhipment prohibited
不许转运
transit shipment
转运,中转
transhipment on route
中途转运
transhipment to be allowed
准许转运
partial shipment
分批装运