外贸知识,免费投稿宣传!免费分享!

在线投稿

当前位置: 网站首页  >  其他外贸知识

商务师:国际贸易之运输

时间:2021-07-12人气: 作者:
      运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。 
  Helen: Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee. 
  哈??,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。 
  Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking. 
  我是李凯文。 
  Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling. 
  嗨。我是海伦•派克。 
  Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you? 
  早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗? 
  Helen: I’m calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea? 
  我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运? 
  Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment. 
  我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。 
  Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air? 
  您想要空运多少数量呢? 
  Kevin: We’d like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea. 
  一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。 
  Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent? 
  好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗? 
  Kevin: Actually, we’ve got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I’ll fax you their contact information. 
  实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。 
  Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning. 
  好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。 
  Kevin: That would be great. 
  那太好了。 
  Helen: I’m not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight. 
  我不确定海运的时间表。 
  Kevin: No hurry. We’re not in a big rush for the second half of the order. 
  不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。 
  Helen: All right. I’ll let you know the shipping details later and I’ll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them. 
  好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。 
  Kevin: Very good. We’ll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling. 
  很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

[外贸知识网图文来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除]
标签:

本类推荐