1. I’’ve really got to go, I’’ll get back to you when I get the office.
我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There’’s someone on the other line.
抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。
3. Sorry, I’’ve got to hang up. My wife’’s waiting for me.
抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I’’d better let you go. I’’ll talk to you later.
我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
5. I have to get back to work. I’’ll call you later tonight.
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。
6. Shall we continue this later? I’’ve got a call waiting.
我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。
7. It’’s kind of late. Why don’’t we talk about it tomorrow?
有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?
8. I’’ve got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?
9. I won’’t keep you any longer.
我不耽误你时间了。
10. Sorry, it’’s getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来? [
外贸知识网图文来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除]