商务往来中最关键的问题就是把自己的产品推销出去,你可以用以下句型来试试却说客户购买产品:
If I were you, I would book a small order as a trial.
如果我是你,我会小量试订一批。
If I were in your position, I would allow partial shipment.
如果我处在你的位置,就会同意分批装运。
Why not buy a small lot and put them on trial?
干嘛不小量买一批试试呢?
Why don't you look at it this way? It's more expensive, but much better value for money?
为什么不这么看呢:它是贵了一点儿,但它物有所值啊。
I'd advise you to look into the matter immediately.
我建议你立即调查这一事件。
I think you'd better weigh up the advantages carefully before rejecting our offer.
我认为,拒绝我方报盘前,您最好先慎重权衡其有利条件。
I don't think you should miss this opportunity to update your equipment.
我认为你不应该错过这个更新设备的机会。
After you have tried it out, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.
我相信您试用过后一定会认为这是个好产品。
I can't force you to make a deal, but I can assure you that our product has the edge on the competition.
我不能强迫您买,但是我可以想您保证我们产品是很具有竞争力的。
You're right to be cautious, buy owing to the limited supply available at present, we suggest you act quickly.
谨慎当然不错,但是目前可供数量有限,建议您及早采取行动。
I don't want to sound pushy, but you'll have to decide soon.
我不想让您认为我在催您,不过你确实要快点下决定。
Do you understand that this offer is only open for three days?
你要知道本报盘有效期仅为三天。
I understand your concerns, but remember that the offer ends next week.
我理解您的担忧之处,但是别忘了下周报盘失效。
You may trust me that any money spent now will bring you big profits in future.
请您相信我,今天投入的资金以后会为您带来巨大的利润。
Could you think about our proposal again?
您能否再考虑以下我们的建议呢?
Could you reconsider the matter in some other light / from a different angle?
能否从其他角度重新考虑这个问题呢?
Isn't there any way to change your decision?
有没有办法改变您的决定呢?
宁波内河港将建交通物流(logistics )中心
日前,浙江省土地利用总体规划获国务院批复,位于江北区的宁波内...(502 )人阅读时间:2021-07-23物流(logistics )师案例分析:为物流(logist
根据移动路径判断车辆安全状态、即时掌控车辆的位置和空闲状况,...(502 )人阅读时间:2021-07-23南京物流(logistics )产业亟待突破规模瓶颈
企业规模普遍偏小 市场蛋糕消化不了 现如今,产业更新迅速、...(502 )人阅读时间:2021-07-23医药物流(logistics )国家标准工作组成立
“我认为药品的冷链物流工作比食品的冷链物流工作更...(502 )人阅读时间:2021-07-23