办公室接待客户是常事,办公室接待 英语 就显得必不可少。
询问访客身份:
May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
What company are you from?
您是哪个公司的?
Could you tell me what company you are representing?
能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?
如果碰到了老朋友可以说:
What brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了?
询问是否预约,来访目的?
Do you have an appointment?
约好了吗?
Would you give me your business card?
请给我您的名片好吗?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about?
我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?
让客人稍候片刻:
I'll see if he is available.
请让我看看上司是否方便。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.
请您坐下稍等片刻。
给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:
Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?
你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)
带客人去见经理:
Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.
请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。
Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.
陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。
Would you come this way, please?
请随我这边来。
婉言拒绝客人来访:
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.
陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?
He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?
他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?
一定要为自己争取机会:
I'll take just a few minutes of his time.
我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.
我想我最好直接对他本人讲。
[外贸知识网图文来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除]