Getting people’s attention 引起别人注意
1. Can I talk to you ? 能和你谈一下吗?
2. Can we talk? 能一块儿谈谈吗?
3. Let’s talk. 我们谈谈吧。
4. Excuse me. You got a minute? 对不起,能耽误你一分钟吗?
5. May I have a word with you? 能和你说句话吗?
6. If you don’t mind my asking, where did you come from? 你从哪儿来?要是你不介意我这么问的话。
7. It’s none of my business, but I think her dress is a bit too loud. 虽说不干我的事,可我觉得她的裙子有点太花哨了。
8. I don’t want to sound like a busybody, but didn’t you plan to go abroad? 我并不想瞎打听,可你原来不是打算出国吗?
Launching conversation with a piece of news. 讲述一条消息来打开话题
1. Listen up. 听着。
2. Now hear this! 你听着!
3. Get a load of this. 你听听这个。(load:大量,许多)
4. Are you ready for this? 想听着。
5. Guess what? 你猜怎么的?
6. Guess what I just found out. 你猜我刚知道了什么?
7. You’ll never guess what I heard. 你永远也猜不到我听说了什么。
8. You won’t believe this. 你会觉得难以置信。
9. You won’t believe what Tome just told me. 汤姆刚才告诉我的事会吓你
10. Did you hear the news? 你听说那条新闻了吗?
11. Have you heard the latest? 你听说那条最新消息了吗?
Talking about weather. 谈论天气
1. Nice whether we are having. 天气真好。
2. Nice day, isn’t it? 天儿真不错,你说呢?
3. Freezing, isn’t it? 好冷啊!
4. What do you think of this weather? 你觉得今天天气怎么样?
5. How do you like our weather? 你喜欢我们这里的天气吗?
6. Is the weather always like this? 这儿的天气总是这样吗?
7. The weather’s been very hot lately. 最近天气总是很热。
8. I think we should leave the door open. It’s boiling in there. 我觉得我们应该把大门敞着,屋里太热了。9. It’s like an oven in here. Let’s open the windows 这里快成烤箱了,我们把窗子打开吧.
10. Horrible weather we are having. 这么糟的天气让我们赶上了.
11. Dreadful weather, don’t you think? 天气可真差劲,你说呢?
12. Lousy weather, huh? 这种天气真讨厌,是吧? (lousy: 糟糕的,劣等的)
13. I don’t usually listen to the weather. They never get it right! 我不怎么听天气预报.他们总报不准.
14. They say it’s going to rain tomorrow. 据说明天有雨.
15. What a downpour! 下得可真够大的! (downpour: 倾盘大雨
16. Lovely weather for ducks. 这种天气至少鸭子喜欢. (这是下雨时的调侃语)
Asking other people if they understand 问别人是否听明白了
1. Do you understand? 你明白吗?
2. Do you know that I mean? 知道我的意思吗?
3. See what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?
4. Do you know what I’m talking about? 知道我讲的是什么吗?
5. Know what I’m saying? 知道我在说什么吗?
6. Do you get the message? 明白我的意思没有?
7. Do you get the picture? 明白是怎么回事了吗?
8. Do you follow me? 听懂我的意思没有?
9. Are you with me on this? 这一点你听懂我的意思没有?
10. Does that make any sence? 这样清楚了吗?
11. Am I making sense? 我把意思说明白了吗?
12Indicating that you understand 表示明白对方的意思.
1. I hear you 知道了.
2. I got you. 明白了.
3. I can see that. 这一点我明白.
4. I hear what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思.
5. Okay, I know just what you mean. 嗯,我明白你的意思.
6. I know what you mean. I’v been there. 我明白你的意思. 我深有体会.
7. I’m with you. 我知道你的意思.
8. Yes, I read you loud and clear. 嗯,我完全明白.
9. I understand what you’re saying. 我明白你说的意思.
10. I get the picture. 我知道是怎么回事了.
11. All right, I get the message. 好吧,我知道了.. Am I making my self clerar? 我讲的清楚吗?
If you do not catch what was said 假如你没听清对方说的话.
1. I beg you pardon? 对不起,你说什么?
2. What was that? 你说什么?
3. Say what? 你说什么?
4. Excuse me? What did you say? 对不起,你说什么?
5. I’m sorry. I missed that. 对不起,我没听清.
6. What did you say? I didn’t quite get that. 你说什么?我没听清楚.
7. How’s that again. 你再说一次?
8. Could you please say it again? 你能重复一下吗?
9. Run it by me again, if you don’t mind.不介意的话,请再说一遍.
[外贸知识网图文来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除]