展会商务 英语 对话
A: I had a look yesterday. I found some of the exhibits are fine in quality and beautiful in design. The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your corporation handles. I've gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your last letter. I have got some idea of your exports. I'm interested in your silk blouse.
A: 我昨天看了一下,发现一些展品的质量不错,设计也漂亮。展会足以让我了解你们的产品。我已经看了你们上封信中夹寄的目录和说明书。我们公司对你们的产品有了一些了解。我对你们的丝绸女衫很感兴趣。
B: Our silks are known for good quality. They are one of our traditional exports. Silk blouses are brightly coloured and beautifully designed. They're met with great favour overseas and are always in great demand.
B :我们的丝绸产品以质量好而文明,它们是我们传统的出口商品之一。丝绸女衫颜色明艳,图案漂亮,深受海外朋友喜欢,需求量一直很大。
A: Some of them to be of the latest style. Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line. We wish to establish business relations with you
A :其中有一些是最新款式。我感觉我们能在着方面做不少交易。我们想和贵方建立贸易关系
B: Your desire coincides with ours.
B :你们的愿望同我们一样。
A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to our bank, or to our local chamber of commerce or inquiry agencies.
A :关于我方的财政状况,信用情况和贸易声誉,您可以想我方开户银行,我们地方商会或者咨询机构垂询。
B: Thank you for your information. As you know, our corporation is a state-operated one. We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit. I have no doubt that it will bring about benefit between us.
B :谢谢您提供的信息。您知道,我们是个国有公司,我们一直和其他各国在平等互利的基础上开展贸易。双方建立业务关系是互利的,我相信这会给我们双方带来利益。
A: That sounds interesting, I'll send a fax home. As soon as I receive the definite answer, I'll give you a specific answer.
A :听起来不错。我会发一份传真回去。我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
B: We'll then make an offer as soon as possible. I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.
B :那时我们会尽快报价。我希望我们能开展大量业务。
A: So do I.
A :我也希望如此。
B: I hope everything would be smooth.
B :希望一切进展水利。
A: That's what I want to say.
A :那正是我要说的。
B: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.
B :将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。
A: Thank you.
A :谢谢。
A: Excuse me, aren't you Mr. Green from New Jersey?
对不起,请问您是从新泽西来的格林先生吗?
B: Yes, and you are...
是的,您是……….
A: I'm Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.
我是致远进出口公司的王梅。
B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.
您好!王小姐。谢谢您到机场来接我。
A: You're welcome. Very pleased to meet you.
不用客气,非常高兴见到您。
B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is?
行李认领处在哪里?
A: Yes, it's over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?
就在那边。您有几件行李?
B: Only one suitcase.
只有一个行李箱
A: Let's go.
我们走吧。
B: Ok (at the luggage claim area)
好吧!(在行李认领处)
A: How was your flight?
一路怎么样?
B: Just wonderful. Good food and good service.
非常好。有美味的事物和优质的服务。
A: Is this your first visit to Beijing?
这是您第一次来北京吗?
B: Yes, I hope it won't be my last.
是的!我希望这不是最后一次。
A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.
下次再来,请带上您的夫人。
B: I will.
我会的。
A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.
直接联系对双方都有好处。
B: Yes, that's why I am here.
是的!这也是我来的原因。
A: By the way, how's the business these days?
顺便问一下,近来生意怎么样?
B: Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
A: Do you think it's a general trend?
您认为这是总的趋势吗?
B: Oh, I hope not. I thank it's just a slump. Things will improve soon.
呵。我希望不是这样。我想这只是不景气而已。不久就会变好的。
A: I hope so.
我也希望这样
B: Look, that's my suitcase.
我的行李箱到了。
A: Our car is out in the parting lot. We'll take you to the hotel.
我们的车在停车场里。我们把您送到宾馆。
B: Very good.
好的!
A: If I 'm not mistaken, you must be Mr. Li from XinXing Company.
要是我没认错的话,您就是新兴公司的李先生?
B: Yes, I 'm Li Lin.
是的,我是李林。
A: Pleased to meet you, Mr. Li . I'm Zhang Xin from ABC Company.
见到你很高兴,李先生,我是来自ABC的张新。
B: Oh, nice to meet you. Miss Zhang.
哦!幸会!张小姐。
A: Mr. Li, may I introduce Mr. Song to you? Mr. Song, the marketing manager of our company.
Mr. Lin, assistant manager of Xinxing Company's purchase Department.
李先生,我能给您介绍一下宋先生吗?这是宋先生,我们公司的市场经理。林先生,新兴公司采购部的经理助理。
B: How do you do, Mr. Song?
您好,宋先生。
C: How do you do, Mr. Li? Welcome to China.
您好!李先生,欢迎来到中国。
B: It's very kind of you to come to meet me.
你们来接过真是太客气了!
C: Our pleasure.
能来接您,我们很高兴。
A: May I help you with your luggage.
我帮您拿行李,好吗?
B: I think I can manage. Thanks though.
谢谢您的好意,我自己来吧。
A: Mr. Li, thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
李先生,感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
B: Don't mention it.Did you find them helpful?
别客气!您认为它们有用吗?
A: Yes, of course. They are very informative. Now I think I have a better idea of your products.
当然有用!内容很全。现在我觉得我对你们的产品更了解了。
4.
A: How do you do? I am from the pacific machinery company. My name is Jack. I've got your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Rome.
您好,我是太平洋机械公司的,叫杰克。我是从中国驻罗马大使馆商务处了解到您的名字和地址的!
B: How do you do, Mr. Jack? I'm Zhangmei. Pleased to meet you. Take a seat, please.
您好!杰克 先生。见到您很高兴!我叫张梅。请做!
A: Thanks, Miss Zhang. Well, to come to the point, I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.
谢谢!张小姐。好吧,言归正传,我想来告诉您一个可以和贵公司成交生意的构想。
B: Now, please go into detail.
愿闻其详。
A: Our speciality back in Italy is wholesale supplying of screws, bolts, nuts, pins, studs and that sort of things.
我们在意大利是专营批发的,供应的项目有螺丝,螺栓,螺帽,别针,饰针等诸如此类的东西。
B: Wood or mental ones?
是木制的还是金属制的?
A: Both. Now, do you make machines for producing such things?
两种都有,你们有生产此类东西的机器吗?
B: Yes. We make automatic, semiautomatic and manual ones.
有的,有自动式,半自动式和手工式的!
A: We'll want automatics. Where can I see some of your machines so that I can get a better idea of what you supply?
我们要自动式,我在哪儿能参观到贵公司的机器。
B: We have an exhibition hall not far away from here. Are you free now, Mr. Jack?
离这不远的地方我们有一个展厅,杰克先生,您现在有空吗?
A: Yes, quite free until noon.
有空,中午以前都有空。
B: Good. Then, shall we go right away? I have a car outside.
那好!我们马上去,好吗?我有辆车子在外面。
A: That's splendid. Just let me get my things together. I won't keep you long.
有车就太好了!让我整理一下东西,不会让您久等的。
B: Take your time, Mr. Jack. No hurry.
请便!杰克先生,不用着急
5.
A: Hello, Miss. Li.
你好!李小姐。
B: Hello, Mr. smith, glad to see you again.
你好!史密斯先生,很高兴再次见到你。
A: I'm very interested in your products, and would like to talk something about that.
我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的,想和您谈一谈。
B: I'm glad to hear it. My firm has wide business relations with many corporations in your country. Every year, we export a lot of our products to European countries, but yours seems quite new to us.
很高兴你这么说。我们公司与你们国家的许多公司都有贸易往来。我们每年都要向欧洲各国出口大量的产品。不过你们公司对于我们来说,还是新客户。
A: Well, we worked on leather products only for two years, but we are in a position to place large orders with competitive suppliers. This time, we desire to see the possibilities of switching our purchase to you.
是的,我们做皮具生意的时间不长,只有两年。但是,对于有实力的公司,我们的订货量还是相当可观的!这一次,我们就想看看是否有可能在你们公司订货。
B: That's fine. Our leather bags have enjoyed a high reputation in the European market. Have you got any thing in mind that you're interested in?
很好!我们的皮包在欧洲市场有很好的口碑。您对我们哪些产品感兴趣?
A: Well, I find article No.338 is rather attractive.
我觉得货号338不错。
B: It's our newest designed one. Compared with the old ones, it is much better in style. Reports from different markets show that this model is the choice of discriminating buyers.
这是我们新近设计的一个款式。与过去旧式的产品相比,在款式上可以说是一个进步。从市场反馈的情况来看,这个款式是明智买商的首选!
A: You know. Miss .Li, quality is as much important as the price.
李小姐,我认为,在选购商品的时候,质量与价格是同等重要的!
B: Yes. This style is an improvement upon the old styles in many respects. We pay much attention not only to its quality but also to its cost. After studying our samples and price list I'm sure you will be satisfied.
是的!这个款式比起旧的款式,在很多方面都有所进步!我们在改进的时候,不仅注意到提高产品的质量,还注意到了降低产品成本。在看过我们的样品和价目表后,我相信您一定会满意的!
A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit? If you come down to the old price, we can place an order of a large quality.
您真的不能再降一点价了吗?如果您照原来的价格成交,我们可以订一大批货。
B: I'm sorry. Mr. Smith. This is our rock bottom price. When I fixed the price with you last time . I told you repeatedly that it was for the trial order only, Just to help you to get a start. That's an exceptional case. We can't close any more business on the same basis, to say nothing of making reductions. If you find it unworkable, We have no other choice but to call the deal off.
很抱歉!史密斯先生。这是我们的最低价。我上次与您定价的时候反复向您说明,这个价位只是对试订货来说的,只是帮助你们启动生意。这是个例外。我们不能以此价格再次成交,更不用说降低价格。如果你们认为不能接受,我们也没有办法,生意只能告吹。
[外贸知识网图文来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除]