外贸知识,免费投稿宣传!免费分享!

在线投稿

当前位置: 网站首页  >  外贸英语

广交会英语整理篇

时间:2021-07-20人气: 作者:

广交会 英语 整理篇

展会谈判交流 英语 句型

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

A: Let's meet each other half way.

- 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

- 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

- 那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up. |中国第一外贸论坛$[8[4L;T3v)S

A: I see. Thank you.

- 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

- 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

- 我知道了,多谢。

A: How many do you intend to order?

B: I want to order 900 dozen.

A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.

- 这种产品你们想订多少?

- 我们想订900打。

- 目前我们至多只能提供600打。

A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.

B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.

A: I see.

- 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。

- 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

- 我知道了。

A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. bbs.fobshanghai.com+^;L1z6Z;s0f3m/H/m0?

B: Please state your opinions about packing.

A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.

- 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

- 请陈述你们的意见。

- 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.

- 大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

- 是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。

- 我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

A: How are the shirts packed?

B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

- 衬衫怎样包装?

- 它们用纸板箱包装。

- 我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.

B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.

A: Do you do any chartering?

- 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。,

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing."

百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

`

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

- 是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

- 你们租船吗?

A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea? bbs.fobshanghai.com#},P8D:c.z

B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

A: That's what we think.

- 你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是 海运 ?

- 请 海运 发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走 海运 。

- 我们正是这么想的。

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

A: That's fine.

- 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

- 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

- 那很好。

在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:(我明白您的意思。)

如果表示赞成,

可以说:That's a good idea.

(是个好主意。)

或者说:I agree with you.

(我赞成。)

如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,

例如:

We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.

(如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)

在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,

比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,

可以说:I don't think that's a good idea.

(我不认为那是个好主意。)

Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.

(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)

如果是拒绝,可以说: We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.

(我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。)

有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,

如 To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.

(说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。)

谈判期间,由於言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现後,

你可以说:

No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...

(不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……)

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.

(哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。)

总之不管你说什么,你最终的目的就是要促成一笔生意。

即使不成,也要以善意对待对方,也许你以后还有机会,生意不成人情在,你说对吗?

[外贸知识网图文来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除]
标签:

本类推荐