奥运志愿者 英语 口语 培训
背景:
2006年8月28日,北京奥运会的志愿者招募工作正式启动,报名工作将一直持续到2008年3月底。对于一名优秀的奥运志愿者来说,良好的 英语 能力是必须的。如果你的 英语 水平还不够,别着急,只要你跟着此教程循序渐进的学习,一定可以达到事半功倍效果。
第一课:问候和欢迎 GREetings and Welcoming Conversations
01. A: Welcome to Beijing!
欢迎到北京来!
B: Thank you.
谢谢你。
02. A: Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
B: Nice to meet you, too.
很高兴见到你。
03. A: Where are you from?
你从哪里来?
B: I'm from America.
我来自美国。
04. A: I've heard so much about you.
久仰大名。
B: Thanks. I'm flattered.
谢谢,您过奖了。
05. A: How was your trip?
这次旅行怎么样?
B: It was wonderful.
非常棒。
06. A: I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
希望你在这儿过得愉快。
B: Thank you, I'm sure I will.
谢谢你,我相信我会的。
07. A: Please have a seat.
请坐。
B: OK, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
08. A: Is this your first trip to Beijing?
这是你第一次来北京吗?
B: No, I've been here twice.
不,我已经来过两次了。
09. A: Have you been to other parts of China?
你去过中国的其它地方吗?
B: I have been to Xi'an and Shanghai.
我去过西安和上海。
10. A: What's your impression of Beijing so far?
目前你对北京的印象如何?
B: Beijing is a very beautiful city!
北京是一个非常美丽的城市!
11. A: How long do you plan to stay?
你计划待多久?
B: I'm not sure yet.
我还不知道。/还没定。
12. A: Please make yourself at home.
别客气。/请随便。
B: Thank you!
谢谢你!
第二课:再见和告别 Goodbye and Taking Leave
01. A: I really should be going.
我真的要走了。
B: OK, have a safe trip.
好,祝你一路平安。
02. A: Take care! See you later.
保重!再见。
B: Have a nice day!
祝你今天过得愉快!
03. A:Please look me up whenever you're in Beijing.
到了北京就来找我。
B: Thank you, I sure will.
谢谢,我一定会的。
04. A: Nice talking to you!
很高兴和你谈话!
B: Same here!
我也一样!
05. A: Please say hello to your family.
请代我向你家人问好。
B: Send my best wishes to your wife.
替我为你妻子送去最好的祝愿。
06. A: Goodbye and good luck!
再见,祝你好运!
B: Keep in touch!
保持联系!
07. A: This is a small gift. I hope you like it.
这是我的一点小心意,希望你喜欢。
B: I love it!
我很喜欢!
08. A: Let's take a picture together.
一起合张影吧。
B: That's a good idea!
好主意!
09. A: Let's get together again soon.
有空再来聚一聚
B: I'm looking forward to that.
我在盼望着那一天。
10. A: I hope to see you again.
我希望再次见到你。
B: Me too.
我也是。
第三课:介绍/谈论自己 Introductions/Talking about Yourself
01. A: Hello! What's your name?
你好!你叫什么名字?
B: My name is Stone Lee.
我叫李斯通。
02. A: Here is my business card.
这是我的名片
B: Thank you. Here is mine.
谢谢,这是我的。
03. A: What should I call you?
怎么称呼你?
B: Please just call me Stone.
叫我斯通好了。
04. A: I'd like you to meet my colleague.
我想让你认识一下我的同事。
B: I'd love to.
我很乐意。
05. A: Here's a picture of my family.
这是一张我们家的全家福。
B: They are lovely!
他们真可爱!
06. A: I work in the travel and tourism business.
我从事旅游业。
B: How interesting!
真有趣!
07. A: I was born and raised in Beijing.
我生在北京,长在北京。
B: Really?
真的吗?
08. A: This is my hometown.
这是我的故乡。
B: Oh, it's beautiful!
啊,真美!
09. A: I have been living in Beijing for 20 years.
我已经在北京生活了二十年了。
B: You're really lucky!
你真幸运!
第四课:谈论工作 Talking about Work
01. A: What do you do for a living?
你是干哪一行的?
B: I'm a teacher.
我是一名老师。
02. A: Do you enjoy your work?
你喜欢你的工作吗?
B: Yes, it's interesting and challenging. I meet a lot of different people.
是的,很有趣,也很有挑战性。我经常跟不同的人打交道
。
第五课:谈论语言/Talking about Language
01. A: I wish I could speak English better.
我希望我的英语能说得更好。
B: I think you speak very well.
我觉得你说得很好。
02. A: I'm working on my English.
我正在努力学英语。
B: Good for you!
这很好!
03. A: Please excuse my English.
请原谅,我英语说得不好。
B: Don't worry about it.
别担心。
04. A: I'm sorry. Could you speak slowly?
对不起,你能说慢点儿吗?
B: Sure, no problem.
当然了,没问题。
05. A: Do you speak any Chinese?
你说中文吗?
B: Sorry, just a little.
抱歉,只能说一点。
06. A: English is so important in China now.
今天英语在中国十分重要。
B: I think so too.
我也这样认为。
07. A: Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧。
B: You're exactly right.
你说得对极了。
第六课:提供和请求帮助 Offering/Asking for Help
01. A: Do you need any help?
需要帮助吗?
B: No, thank you. I'm fine.
不,谢谢了。我还行。
02. A: Here, let me help you!
让我帮你吧!
B: Oh, thanks a lot!
啊,十分感谢!
03. A: Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么需要帮忙吗?
B: Yes, could you help me get a train ticket?
有,你能帮我买一张火车票吗?
04. A: Do you have any questions about Beijing?
你对北京有什么要问的吗?
B: Yes, a lot.
有许多。
05. A: Could you do me a favor?
能帮我一个忙吗?
B: Sure, I'd be glad to.
当然,我很乐意。
第八课:谈论食物/Talking about Food
01. A: I'd like to invite you to dinner.
我想邀您一起共进晚餐。
B: Thank you, I'd love to come.
谢谢,我很乐意。
02. A: Do you like Chinese food?
你喜欢中国菜吗?
B: Sure, I'm crazy about it!
当然,我非常喜欢!
03. A: Would you mind if I order?
我来点菜你介意吗?
B: No, go ahead. I trust you!
不介意,点吧。我相信你!
04. A: What would you like to drink?
你想喝点什么?
B: Tea is fine.
喝茶好了。
05. A: What would you like to eat? Have you tried any special foods in Beijing?
想吃点什么?你尝过北京的特色小吃吗?
B: No, I haven't. What do you suggest?
没有。你有什么可以推荐的?
06. A: What's Beijing famous for?
北京什么最有名?
B: Beijing is known for its Roast Duck!
数北京烤鸭最出名。
07. A: Do you like it?
你爱吃吗?
B: Yes! It tastes great!
爱吃!味道好极了!
08. A: I hope you like the food.
希望你喜欢这些食物。
B: It is delicious!
非常好吃!
09. A: Please try this.
请尝尝这道菜。
B: Thank you. Just a little, please.
谢谢,一点儿就行。
10. A: Help yourself.
别客气。
B: OK, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
11. A: Let's have a toast to our guests. Cheers!
来!为我们的贵客干杯!
B: Cheers!
干!
第七课:同意和反对 Agreement and Disagreement
01. A: Do you agree with me?
你同意我的意见吗?
B: Absolutely, I agree with you.
当然,我同意你。
02. A: China is developing so quickly.
中国现在发展非常迅速。
B: Exactly.
千真万确。
03. A: Chinese food is so good.
中国菜真不错。
B: I feel the same way.
我有同感。
04. A:Chinese culture is very different from western culture.
中西方文化有很大的差异。
B: You're so right.
你说得太对了。
05. A: Chinese is so difficult.
中文很难。
B: You can say that again.
的确是这样。
06. A: I feel like taking a break.
我想休息一下。
B: That's a good idea.
那是个好主意。
07. A: China has a lot of problems.
中国存在很多问题。
B: I don't think so.
我不这样认为。
08. A: Japan is our biggest competition.
日本是我们最强的竞争对手。
B: I'm afraid I disagree.
我恐怕不赞同。