A:Congratulations!You're the 200m free style swimming champion.(祝贺您!成为了200米自由泳冠军。)
B:Thanks.I was in good form today.(谢谢。我今天状态很好。)
A:You're excellent!You've broken the world record.(真是太棒了!您打破了世界纪录!)
B:Yes.But I was lucky.(是的,我很幸运。)
A:Are you competing in any other events?(您有其他项目吗?)
B:The 400m free style and the 4*100m relay.(400米自由泳和4*100米接力。)
A:Good luck!You're the best swimmer in the world.(祝您好运吧!您是世界上最棒的游泳选手。)
B:Thank you.I will do my best.(谢谢。我会竭尽全力。)(奥运 培训 协调小组办公室)
【奥运 英语 】
A:I'm LiMing,the Project Manager of the Sport Department of BOCOG.Nice to meet you.(我是北京奥组委体育部的项目主管李明。很高兴认识您。)
B:Nice to meet you too.I'm Tony Smith from the IOC.(我也很高兴认识您。我是国际奥委会的托尼-史密斯。)
A:Here's my business card.(这是我的名片。)
B:Thanks.This is mine.(谢谢。这是我的。)
A:Mr Smith,let me introduce my colleagues to you.(史密斯先生,请允许我向您介绍我的同事们。)
B:OK.That's very kind of you.(好的。您真好。)(奥运 培训 协调小组办公室)
【奥运 英语 】
A:May I come in?(我可以进来吗?)
B:Yes,please.Are you David from the IOC?(请进,您是国际奥委会的大卫吗?)
A:Yes.(是的)
B:Nice to meet you.I'm Zhang Ning.Welcome to the Olympic Village.(见到您很高兴,我是张宁,欢迎来到奥运村。)
A:Thank you.I've been looking forward to visiting the Village.(谢谢,我一直期待着能来奥运村参观。)
B:Can I have a look at your Accreditation Card,please?(我能看看您的身份证注册卡吗?)
A:Sure.Here you are.(当然,给您。)
B:Ok.Let me show you around.(好了,让我带您四处转转吧。)
A:Great!Let's go.(好啊,我们走吧。)(奥运 培训 协调小组办公室)
【奥运 英语 】
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the Beijing Olympic Tower is?(打扰一下,请问北京奥运大厦在哪?)
B: Well. It's on the North Fourth Ring Road.The address is 267 Beisihuanzhonglu,Haidian District.(嗯,在北四环,地址是海淀区北四环中路267号。)
A: How can I get there? Does any bus go there directly?(怎么才能到那呢?有直达的公交车吗?)
B: Yes. You can take the bus No.740.(有的。你可以乘坐740路公交车。)
A: Where is the bus stop?(公交车站在哪?)
B: Turn right at the second traffic lights.(第二个红绿灯往右拐。)
A: Where do I get off?(在哪站下?)
B: At the Beijing Chengshi Xueyuan Stop. You will be able to see the "Beijing 2008"logo on the Tower as soon as you step off the bus.(在北京城市学院那站下。您一下车就能看到大厦上的“Beijing 2008”标志。)
A: I've got it. Thank you.(我明白了,谢谢。)
B: You're welcome.(不客气。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Hello,this is David speaking.(您好,我是大卫。)
B:Hello,David!This is Peter.I have two basketball tickets for tonight.(您好,大卫!我是彼得。我有两张今天晚上的篮球票。)
A:Pardon?When?(抱歉,什么时候?)
B:Tonight.Would you like to come with me?(今天晚上。您愿意和我一起去看吗?)
A:I'd love to,but I have an important appointment.I'm really sorry.(我很愿意,但是我有个重要的约会。非常抱歉。)
B:That's all right.(没关系。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Good afternoon, sir.(下午好, 先生。)
B: Good afternoon.(下午好。)
A:Are you Mr Smith from the United States?(您是来自美国的史密斯先生吗?)
B:Yes,I am.(对,我是。)
A:Did you have a nice flight?(旅途愉快吗?)
B:Yes,indeed.(是的,很愉快。)
A:Is this your first time to Beijing?(您是第一次来北京吗?)
B:Yes,I've been looking forward to coming to the Beijing Olympic Games.(是的。我一直期盼着来北京奥运会。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Excuse me.Can you do me a favour?(对不起,您能帮我一个忙吗?)
B:Of course.(当然可以。)
A:Do you know where the nearest souvenir shop is?(您知道最近的纪念品商店在哪儿吗?)
B:There's one downstairs.(楼下就有一个。)
A:Thanks a lot.(谢谢。)
B:You're welcome.(不客气。)(奥运培训协调小组)
【奥运英语】
A:What would you like to have for dinner?(今晚你想吃点什么?)
B:How about some traditional Chinese food?(吃点儿传统中餐怎么样?)
A:Great.(好吧。)
B:It tastes good.What's this dish called?(这个很好吃,叫什么?)
A:This dish is called jiaozi or dumplings.They are delicious,aren't they?(这是饺子,很好吃吧?)
B:Yes,really delicious.I'd like to have some more.(是的,太好吃了,再给我来点儿吧。)
A:No problem.We have a saying “no food is better than jiaozi”.Would you like something else?(没问题。我们中国人有句话说的是“好吃不过饺子”。还要点儿别的吗?)
B:That's enough.I'm almost stuffed.Cheers!(这就足够了,我快吃饱了。干杯!)
A:Cheers!(干杯!)(奥运培训协调小组)
【奥运英语】
Let's go for a walk this evening.咱们晚上去散散步。
情景对话:
A:Let's meet this evening and go for a walk round Houhai Lake.(咱们今晚见面,然后绕后海湖散散步。)
B:Good idea.(好主意。)
A:We can have dinner there.There are lots of good restaurants all round the lakeside.(我们可以在那里吃晚饭。在湖边有很多好饭店。)
B:OK.What time is best for you?(好,什么时间对你最合适?)
A:Shall we meet at six this evening?Then we can take a taxi to Houhai.(我们今天晚上6点见面好吗?然后我们可以乘出租车去后海。)
B:That's good for me.See you then.(我可以。到时候见。)(竞报)
【奥运英语】
Have you visited other places in China?你去过中国的其他地方吗?
情景对话:
A:Have you visited other places in China?(你去过中国的其他地方吗?)
B:Yes,I've been to Shanghai and to Xi'an.(是的,我还去过上海和西安。)
A:So you know Shanghai and Xi'an quite well?(这么说你也很了解上海和西安了?)
B:No,not really.I only visited them once.(不,不太了解。我只到过那里一次。)
A:They're different to Beijing.(它们和北京不一样。)
B:Yes,I agree.But I prefer Beijing.It's my favourite place in China.(是的,我同意。但是我更喜欢北京。它是我最喜欢的中国城市。)(竞报)
【奥运英语】
Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?
情景对话:
A:Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?
B:Yes,I have.Many times.是的,来过。来过很多次。
A:Really.You must know it quite well.是吗?你一定非常了解北京。
B:Well,this is my sixth visit,I think.I get to know it a little bit more each time.哦,我想这是第六次来北京了。我一次比一次更了解它。
A:Six times!That's a lot. It's nearly your home city!六次!不少啊。差不多成了你的家乡了!(竞报)
【奥运英语】
I'm going to the Lama Temple with a friend.我要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙。
情景对话:
A:On Sunday I'm going to the Lama Temple with a friend.(周日我要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙。)
B:The Lama Temple?I've heard that is very interesting.(喇嘛庙?我听说那里非常有意思。)
A:Yes,it is.Would you like to come with us?(是的,是这样。你想和我们一起去吗?)
B:Yes,please.What time are you going?(想,带我一起去吧。你们什么时候去?)
A:About 10 o'clock in the morning.Is that ok for you?(大约上午10点。时间对你合适吗?)
B:Yes,perfect.(合适,没问题。)(竞报)
【奥运英语】
I’m looking forward to the swimming events.(我期待着观看游泳项目。)
情景对话:
A:The Olympics will be really exciting.(这次奥运会是非常令人兴奋的。)
B:Yes. I’m looking forward to the swimming events.(是的,我期待着观看游泳项目。)
A:Me too. I love swimming.(我也是, 我非常热爱游泳。)
[外贸知识网图文来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除]